Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My goals

This is my first blog post. I'd like to write about tennis, football and favourite music.

music
I'd like to translate the lyrics of my favourite songs and post them on my blog.
I'd like to write about my favourite singer.

tennis
I'd like to write about the longest tennis match.
I'm also planning to upload the pictures of my favourite players and write about them.

football
I'm also planning to write about the match with the most goals.
Naturally, I won't forget about my favourite football club, Fradi.

I'll write again next week.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Dear reader,

    I am only a proud teacher of Balu, and I'm writing to let you know that it wasn't me who wrote the post above.

    It was Balu, and I hope that we will soon be able to overcome the technical problems and he will be able to post under his own name.

    So all pieces of writing you find on this blog, are written by Balu :-)))!

    Go, Balu, go!!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete